Problem: When sending mails in Exchange 2007 (OWA / outlook), mails are redirected to the draft folder.
Cause: Back pressure issue / Resource issue / Diskspace issue
1. see http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb201658.aspx
2. in Exchange 2007 without sp1 : it needs to be have 4 GB at least a free space.
if you install sp1 : it just require 500 mb
3. In reference to previous post titled “Exchange Server 2007 Transport: 452 4.3.1 Insufficient system resources”, the Back Pressure feature, that detects resource pressure on Exchange Server 2007 transport servers and stops accepting new message submission if low on resources, can be turned off. Here’s how to do it:
1. Open the EdgeTransport.exe.config file from \Exchange Server\bin directory using notepad
2. Add the following key+value pair:
3. Save file
4. Restart Microsoft Exchange Transport Service (MSExchangeTransport)